Posted on Aug. 23, 2016
The Workforce Coordinatoris responsible for all operational efficiency metrics in the Call Transfercontact center within a multi-site environment. The Workforce Coordinatorwill be positioned on the Call Transfer call center floor and will be expectedto measure adherence, call flow, abandoned rate, Service Levels, occupancy,Average Handle Time, and be able to adjust schedules in an accurate and timelyfashion. The Workforce Coordinator will be able to forecast intra-day staffinglevels and make appropriate operational adjustments, and make real timedecisions to ensure that the site operationals are in line with establishedgoals. Must be able to use Workforce Management tools at a high experiencelevel. Must be able to use Excel at a high experience level to produce realtime reports. Must be able to analyze data, present and make recommendations onstaffing and efficiency levels for optimizing service metrics to Call TransferManagement. Handles agent call outs and real time schedule updates. Producesreports for support departments as needed.
* Experience in real time Call Center Operations floor management and utilizing Workforce management tools such as I3 Optimizer and IEX TotalView
* Working knowledge and understanding of call center operations, terminology, definitions, call center calculations, and common practices
* Advanced PC skills and proven ability with Microsoft Excel and Word
* Strong communication skills with the ability to convey need, urgency and resolution
* Ability to be objective, maintain confidentiality and partner across departments to meet and exceed our department objectives
* Monitor Real Time Operational performance for the Call Transfer Sales Operations for multi-site operations. Make real time decisions and adjustments based on the business needs in a real time call center environment
* Produce Real-Time and Historical Call Center reports for Call Transfer Management and support teams
* Measuring and monitoring Service Levels, Abandoned Rate, Occupancy, AHT, Absenteeism, Schedule Adherence, and other operational metrics
* Must be able to clearly communicate recommendations & guidance to senior operational leader.
* Must be able to be a single point of contact for the entire call center floor
* Must be able to effectively drive requirements, discipline and results with local and remote teams
* Proactively identify and initiate change to address performance and process issues
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Experience in real-time Call Center Operations workforce management tools and practices
* Proven ability with Microsoft Excel
* Experience with I3 Optimizer or IEX TotalView
* Ability to be objective, maintain confidentiality and partner across departments to meet and exceed our department objectives.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to convey need, urgency and resolution.
* Advanced PC skills
* Working knowledge and understanding of call center operations, terminology, definitions, call center calculations, and common practices.
* Willingness to learn
for demonstration of these Values: H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
* Living the Values
* Customer Focus
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS HILTON WORLDWIDE BRAND?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.