Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental and we're looking to add to our Contact Center's Customer Service team! Our Customer Service Representatives answer general questions, research reservations and billing, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, and address complaints, all while providing the highest level of service for which we're known and our customers expect!
- Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
- Value teamwork and personal honesty and integrity
- Can navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
- Enjoy analyzing and resolving a variety of complex issues
... Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you've been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed our customer's expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call; one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work! In addition to $12.50/hour, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on both individual and team performance. Top performing individuals earn an additional $600/month, while top performing teams can earn up to an additional $2 more per hour, for every hour worked, during each month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available until 10:00pm CST offering full-time schedules with start times between 11am - 1:30pm. Schedules include working weekends and do not change week-to-week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
- Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into numerous applications
- Handle incoming calls, efficiently resolving a variety of customer service inquiries
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Adapt to the need of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks while providing excellent service to customers
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must currently live in the state of OH
- Must currently live in the Dayton metro area (Applicants not in metro area will not be considered)
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience supporting customers via phone, email, chat and/or in person required
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Have permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 5 weeks M-F, from 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift, Sunday through Saturday, with start times between 11am-1pm Central Time zone
- Must be available to work both weekend days (Saturday & Sunday), 40 hours/week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
If interested, please apply online at https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=236307&typeid=1