Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Wireline Field Service Manager (Ops Manager)
Education/Experience and relevant qualifications needed:
• Minimum High School or Equivalent
• 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred
• 8 to 10 years of Wireline experience.
• Previous supervisory experience with in the Wireline industry preferred.
• Formal wireline engineer training
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must have a proficient knowledge of wireline operations, and able to trouble shoot in a timely manner.
• Must obtain a working knowledge of QES Wireline's Safety standards, and SOP guidelines.
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Work hours are determined by job specifics. Can be up to 12 hours a day and typically Monday to Friday with some weekend work.
May be required job site location visits and overnight stays.
There may also be a requirement to visit and work at other company locations
This position is expected to spend 50% of the time in the field/on site and 50% of the time in the office
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Disability, Life and AD&D
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid Time Off