Posted on Sep. 16, 2020
Part Time, Temporary
Join the team that keeps the runway and ramps clear of snow and freezing rain during the winter months…CMH and LCK are now hiring for Winter Seasonal positions!
• Guaranteed 25 hrs/week and typically run from November through March.
• Shifts include weekdays, nights and weekends, especially during weather emergencies.
• 1st Shift is 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2nd shift is 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. with additional hours depending on winter weather.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record to obtain TSA clearance.
• All seasonals are required to complete a pre-employment drug test.
• Eligible to receive a completion/retention bonus.
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.