Posted on Jul. 21, 2017
Internettop40.com is a social media promotional tool to find out what your friends like by creating your own ranked list.
Internship positions, for Internettop40.com, has a rare ground-floor opportunity to assist in organizing rank by voting, viral open list social media website.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to:
• To organize groups to sign up and make postings and to approve all postings,
• To curate and generate other original content such as news stories, photos and videos in the various categories
• Creating postings and lists in your category
• Original content writing news stories of interest in your category
• Organizing online promotions for new users
• Liaison for special accounts for "celebrity users/authors/sponsors
• Online and email promotions to attract new advertisers within your category
• Knowledge of Wordpress, Mail Chimp, Buddypress to create online promotions with these various Wordpress Plugins
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Ability to work from home
• Set goals and achieve those goals.
• Ability to use various web analytics to create unique reports of traffic and usage of internettop40.com
KNOWLEDGE OF: Computer software, hardware, languages, computer environment; detailed working knowledge of Microsoft.Net, C#, XML, MS SQL, SOAP, Web Services and current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems. Applicants with a second language will have preference.
Work from home, on your schedule!
Please send your resume and any additional information by 'clicking' on the Apply Now button, to the right of this ad. Upon receipt, of your application, I'll be sending you an email with further details.
Look forward to hearing from you!