Posted on Sep. 6, 2016
We have a variety of Warehouse Worker positions at our Columbus, Ohio plant.
Our Warehouse partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Positions are available: 1st shift Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2nd shift Monday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Cintas is currently looking for Warehouse Workers to work in several areas of our facility. These openings will perform one or more of the following job duties:
• Be responsible for putting customer garments on hangers to be sent into the steam tunnel for pressing.
• Visually inspect all garments for proactive repairing, such as holes tears or damaged zippers.
• Assembling uniform garments according to each individual customer employee in order to avoid mixed bundles before products are loaded onto company trucks.
• Examining used garments and rating them on their long-term usefulness for customers. Inspect and rate uniform shirts and/or pants for wear in accordance with location policies and standards.
• Load and unload the products which results in repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting as well standing for 8 hours a day.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Selected individuals with a valid driver's license may be responsible for driving the trucks around the lot and loading and unloading the uniform garments and/or additional facility services products into and out of company trucks.
Qualifications: These roles will include these requirements:
• At least 1 year of work experience in a warehouse or manufacturing or production environment+
• No more than 4 jobs in the past 5 year’s*
• Ability to stand and/or walk around for up to 8 hours a day
• Repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting.
• Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
• A valid driver's license, preferred
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types.
Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products.
We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world.
Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers.
We also have one of the largest delivery truck fleets in North America.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge.
We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability.
It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.