Posted on Feb. 23, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Paid personal time, 401k / Retirement Plan
Sea Breeze Food Service has immediate openings in our Jacksonville warehouse.
All candidates must be Forklift Certified.
Now hiring for:
Freezer Day Shift - Monday thru Friday
Puller-Picker Night Shift - Sunday thru Thursday
Must pass both Drug Test and Background Check.
We offer competitive pay and group benefits package for full time employees.
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED preferred
Experience requirements• 1 years warehouse work experience
• Forklift experience and certification is required
Qualifications• Must have operational knowledge of stand up order pickers
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be capable of working independently without constant supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively with other staff members, whether in person, on the telephone, or through correspondence.
Responsibilities• Receives labels from supervisor for groceries (dry goods/frozen) to be pulled for assigned route
• Operates a forklift or order selector to transport items in and about warehouse
• Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of items loaded
• Pulling of food and grocery orders (dry and/or frozen) to staging area
Work hoursShifts Available:
Day Shift -- Monday thru Friday
Night Shift -- Sunday thru Thursday