Posted on Oct. 23, 2017
The warehouse worker performs all warehouse job functions including but not limited to picking, palletizing, auditing, receiving, packaging and manifesting products.
$100 voucher for steel toed boots, quarterly attendance incentive, employee referral awards and MORE!
$1.00 start-up differential is until 12/31/17
75 cent differential for 2nd shift!!
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience requirements.1 - 2 years of experience in a warehouse, distribution or logistics business operation.
Qualifications• Must have basic comprehension of and fluency in the English language, to include speaking, listening, and reading. NOTE: This requirement exists because this position requires a substantial amount of interaction with powered equipment and stationary machinery where the ability to speak, listen, comprehend, and read English at a basic level is necessary to reduce risk of injury and contributes to safe and effective performance of the job. Languages other than English are not discouraged or prohibited from being spoken in the workplace.
Skills• Knowledge of key warehouse functions (i.e. Receiving, Inventory Management, Order Processing, Replenishment, and Shipping).
• Broad knowledge of methods and procedures in the various distribution center functions.
• Ability to read, write, understand and effectively communicate pertinent information and standard operating procedures.
• Must be able to function in a quick moving, highly interactive team environment.
• Must have the ability to multi task as well as be detail oriented. Work well with numbers (mathematics).
• Must possess natural curiosity and ability to recognize missing elements.
• Must be able to perform without specific daily direction.
• Demonstrate organizational skills.
• Must have the ability and willingness to work collaboratively with other people and departments.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the business.
• Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and results oriented individual.
Work hours10 hour shifts: 5a – 3:30p or 4p – 2:30a.
Monday – Thursday
Wednesday – Saturday
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday