Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers part-time employment with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Must Apply in Person
Wednesday, September 27th / 10am – 2pm
Click apply for location details and to register your interest.
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive training
• Growth opportunities
We require pre-employment drug testing.
• A great work ethic
• Superior customer service standards
• Organizational skills
• Must have reliable transportation
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties include:
• Responsible for inventory control of merchandise.
• Completes daily duties/tasks within the scheduled work shift.
• Demonstrates creative thinking by suggesting alternative procedures to work or possible areas of improvement to immediate management.
• Maintains a fast pace and is able to multitask