Posted on Jul. 10, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers part-time employment with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Apply in person on Wednesday, July 19, from 10am to 2pm. Hiring managers will be on hand to meet with you. Find out more about AVI and how you fit within their organization.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for inventory control of merchandise.
Job Duties include:
• Responsible for inventory control of merchandise.
• Completes daily duties/tasks within the scheduled work shift.
• Demonstrates creative thinking by suggesting alternative procedures to work or possible areas of improvement to immediate management.
• Maintains a fast pace and is able to multitask.
• A great work ethic
• Superior customer service standards
• Organizational skills
• Must have reliable transportation
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive training
• Growth opportunities
We require pre-employment drug testing.
How to apply:
All interested applicants please complete the "quick apply" section with name, email address and phone number. Continue to the "Employer's company website" to complete the online application. You wil be provided with the location and address to apply in person on the next page.
AVI Foodsystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer