Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring:
Supervise warehouse personnel to ensure an efficient, accurate and orderly completion of the daily picking and loading of routes while maintaining a neat, orderly and sanitary warehouse environment.
* Assign daily work load to warehouse personnel. Mapping of the daily routes to ensure proper legal weight limits. Supervise the picking and loading of routes insuring the accuracy of those orders.
* Ensure that all trailers are set to proper temperatures.
* Ensure building and trailers are secured at the end of the shift.
* Train and supervise employees in the preferred work methods.
* Perform a minimum of one ten minute safety meeting per week to include no less than ten coach cards.
* Assist the warehouse manager in the writing of employee performance reviews.
* Continually inform warehouse manager of potential problems and changes.
* Responsible for add-ons or deletions for daily routes.
* Ensure proper rotation of all product, especially highly perishable goods.
* Acts as back up to the warehouse manager.
* Maintain warehouse operation in accordance with company compliance standards.
* Maintain a level of warehouse cleanliness that will result in an excellent compliance audit score.
* Other duties as assigned by Management.
Additional Duties that may be assigned:
* Assist warehouse personnel in their daily duties.
* Work with other department supervisors to ensure the completion of one PWM observation per employee per quarter.
* Monitor and maintain Gagnon productivity tracking system.
* Complete daily sanitation schedule.
* Compile daily productivity and reliability statistics.
We offer the following:
• Great Pay! Bonuses
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability