Posted on May. 16, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
McLane Company – Warehouse Selectors
ROLL WITH US
Our warehouse teammates have energy, enthusiasm and a passion to problem-solve and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
• To properly select, stack neatly on pallet, and label product for shipment to customer.
• Receives labels from supervisor for selecting purposes and product identification.
• Selects products by using electric pallet jack to transport product.
• Stacks products neatly on wooden pallet.
• Must correctly label product so that label can be seen on the outside of the pallet.
• Responsible to staging full pallets for loading.
• Must identify each pallet by route number, batch number, and his/her initials.
• Must keep work area clean by picking up paper, plastic wrappers, scrap wood, and broken pallets
• Competitive Wages
• 401(k) with Generous Company Match
• Excellent Benefits
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years or older
• Read, write, and understand instructions in English
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• McLane requires pre-employment testing, background check, and a physical capabilities assessment
To learn more and submit your application, visit us online today!
APPLY NOW for link to EMPLOYERS CAREER WEBSITE
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Please mention you saw this job on JobNewsUSA.com