Posted on Nov. 29, 2017
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Gordon Food Service is the largest privately - owned, family managed food service distributor in North America. Because of our continued growth we are looking for Warehouse Selectors for our Shepherdsville, KY distribution center.
** Starting Pay: $15.03 per hour to start. There's a $0.70 shift premium per hour for night shift.
** After 120 days: There will be a raise based on performance and attendance. If you are over 100% productivity, you'll also make even more with incentive pay! So you can earn even more per hour.
** Benefits after 30 days!
As an Warehouse Selector, you’ll be picking product (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Experience requirements• Experience with hi-lo, cherry picker, forklift, or pallet jack vehicles is highly preferred
• Experience in warehouse / distribution is highly preferred but not required
Qualifications• You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
• Must be able to work holidays as required
• We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required while you’re here
• Successfully pass our drug screen and background check requirements (criminal background check, yes – we do not check your credit score)
• Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
Work hours• Night Shift; Sunday – Thursday; (6:45 PM – finish)
• End times: vary based on completion of workload (anywhere from 8-12 hour shifts)
• From time to time, we might need you on Friday (flexibility is important)
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays is required
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. In addition to highly competitive pay rates, Gordon Food Service offers full medical/dental/vision, 401(k)/match, profit sharing and more!