Posted on Nov. 30, 2017
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Profit sharing
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. We are in need of Warehouse Reserve Packers (Batch Set-Up/Case Runners) for our distribution center located in Sherpherdsville, KY. Our talented warehouse team members are known for their high standards of productivity, attention to detail, and valuable team partnerships to achieve the best results. Our automated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business.
** Starting Pay: $15.03 per hour to start. There's a $0.70 shift premium per hour for night shift.
** After 120 days: There will be a raise based on performance and attendance. If you are over 100% productivity, you'll also make even more with incentive pay! So you can earn even more per hour.
** Benefits after 30 days!
Warehouse Reserve Packers (Batch Set-Up/Case Runners) are the key to ensuring all looped product is delivered to the right pack lanes in proper sequence and in an efficient manner to the right door. Our Case Runners loaders take great pride in ensuring accuracy in the scanning of all product into our system.
Education requirements• High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
Qualifications• You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
• Lift 25-80 pounds per case as part of this job
• Ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required
• Ability to hustle in a fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product.
• Successfully pass drug screen and background check requirements (we do not check your credit score)
• Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process
Skills• Read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions)
Work hours• Sunday - Thursday ; 7:45pm – finish
• Ability to work holidays and overtime as required
Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way. Check out the video below.