Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Warehouse Receiving 1st Shift
Salary Structure: Hourly
Background Checks: Criminal and Drug Screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving raw product and ensuring distribution by replenishing stock as needed to proper storage areas/bins using forklift, cherry picker and rider pallet jack into refrigerated rooms or freezers ranging from 38 to -12 degrees.
• Unload trucks. Scan product into inventory and records amounts of items distributed.
• Open boxes, crates, and other containers. Sorts boxes of product and receive against purchase order.
• Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications to fill requisitions, work orders, or requests to stock and distribute items.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department to prepare for shipping.
• Marks or labels items with identifying information.
• Maintain cleanliness of work space by performing the following duties.
• High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience.
• Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
• Able to use a scan gun.
• Employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 to 90 pounds.
Specific vision abilities:
Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
• Health, Dental, Vision and more; eligible after 30 days
• Paid time off
• Attendance programs
• Employee discounts
Please include job history or resume.
The above job description and requirements are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.