Posted on Sep. 8, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
You landing a new warehouse job in Richwood, KY would be pretty good. But you landing a new warehouse job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen—because we’re looking for temp to hire warehouse associates to join the amazing team at our client.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on:
• You’ll be moving materials in and out of the warehouse.
• You don’t need to be a bodybuilder, but you will need to be able to lift 20 lbs. consistently and up to 50 lbs. with assistance for this job.
• Perform duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping,
labeling operations, and sorting.
In case you were wondering, here’s a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
QualificationsInterested? Here’s what it takes to apply:
• Above all, you’ve got to be reliable. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book.
• No High School Diploma/GED required.
• Even though you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem – this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow!
Work hoursShift Options:
* 1st shift
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball’s in your court. Apply online now, pick up the phone or come in to the branch. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply online, Call us, or Apply in person:
1. APPLY BY EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached resume, and select "Apply Now"
2. APPLY BY PHONE, IN PERSON, OR ONLINE: Fill out the quick apply form, select apply now, then on the next page, select phone option to access phone number, select employers address to apply in person, OR select employers website to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled