Posted on Sep. 8, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Warehouse Jobs Shepherdsville, KY
You landing a new warehouse job in Shepherdsville, KY would be pretty good. But you landing a new warehouse job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen—because we’re looking for temp to hire warehouse associates to join the amazing team at our client.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on:
• You’ll be moving materials in and out of the warehouse.
• You don’t need to be a bodybuilder, but you will need to be able to lift 40 lbs. for this job.
• Perform duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping,
labeling operations, and sorting.
In case you were wondering, here’s a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
QualificationsInterested? Here’s what it takes to apply:
• Above all, you’ve got to be reliable. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book.
• Even if you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem – this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow
• We do require that all applicants are able to read, write and speak enough English to communicate and understand directions
• Have valid identification to work in the United States
Work hours1st Shift: Tuesday-Friday 6AM-4:30PM
2ND Shift: Monday-Friday 5PM-1:30AM
Weekend Shift: Saturday-Monday 5:30AM-6:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 6AM-4:30PM
Apply online, Call us, or Apply in person:
1. APPLY BY EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached resume, and select "Apply Now"
2. APPLY BY PHONE, IN PERSON, OR ONLINE: Fill out the quick apply form, select apply now, then on the next page, select phone option to access phone number, select employers address to apply in person, OR select employers website to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled