Posted on Apr. 13, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Pay: $15.55/hr. + uncapped incentive
Come join the Kroger Cincinnati Fresh Center in Blue Ash!
Essental Job Functions:
• Select orders.
• Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
• Build pallets.
• Sort merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
• Submit order to shipping.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
We value our dedicated and committed employees and make it our mission to reward them in the best way possible through a competitive compensation program and amazing benefits!!
Salary and Benefits
• $15.55/hr with uncapped incentive; Average hourly rate is $18.92. Top performers average $28.66/hr.
• Paid Vacation
• Discount on Kroger Brand Products
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Life Insurance
• High School Degree or GED
Experience requirements• Operating a motorized pallet jack
• Working in temperatures that can range from -15 up to 50 degrees
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
• Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
• Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
• Ability to meet production standards.
Work hours• 1st/2nd Shifts Available
Kroger Distribution is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations.