Posted on Nov. 2, 2017
PFG is one of the largest food service distributors in the nation.
If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with
a company that really delivers!
PFG Customized Distribution is hiring Order Selectors for our Gainesville, Florida facility.
What we offer:
• Great pay + overtime (Time and a half) when available
• Full-time positions.
• Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour
• 80 hours paid vacation & 32 Personal vacation hours
• Retirement package & 401K with matching up to 3.5%
• Full benefit packages customized for your individual needs
The selector position is a material handling, labor intensive job which processes work orders in the warehouse by manually selecting the correct products from the racks, while palletizing them.
The position is responsible for delivering the merchandise to the dock secured and shrink wrapped for delivery in a safe and efficient manner. Considerable strength and endurance is required to safely and successfully perform the job.
Employees in this role have productivity standards they must meet. The work takes place in normal warehouse environments as well as in cooler and freezer areas.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• Ability to read, write, and count accurately
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
• Minimum of six months comparable warehouse experience.
• Minimum six months experience with warehouse material handling equipment (electric pallet jack or high low).
• Minimum six months experience working with manual order selection/order filling systems, (i.e. Red Prairie, Voice Directed Picking Software).
PFG is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
Apply online, give us a call or apply in person. Click the 'Apply Now' button for employer's contact information.