Posted on Feb. 13, 2018
An Order Selector selects product according to pick labels, places the product in the proper locations on pallets and prepares for shipping.
Experience requirementsRequired Skills and Experience:
• 6 months related experience (ie. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• Must be 18 years of age with the ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally.
• Candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Food service distribution experience.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Scan job functions into labor clock; obtain proper paperwork for the shift
• May select products using Vocollect technology
• Manual transfer of cased product from pick slots to pallet and affix label
• Secure products on pallets
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.