Posted on Feb. 6, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
As a Warehouse Order Selector, you will be responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. You'll be expected to be a role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
• Select orders
• Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise
• Build pallets
• Sort merchandise
• Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots
• Submit order to shipping
• Perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Operating a motorized pallet jack
• Working in temperatures that can range from -20 to 90 degrees
• Willing to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
• Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. • Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
• Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes
• Ability to meet production standards
• Desired Previous Job Experience
• High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary and Benefits:
• Starting pay at $13.50/hr.
• Earn up to $5.75/hr. extra with Incentive Bonus Pay
• Paid Vacations
• Discount on Kroger Brand Products
• Quarterly Bonus Potential
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Life Insurance
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,625 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. With more than $108.5 billion in sales in 2014, Kroger ranks 20th on the Fortune list and we continue to grow. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger is a leader in feeding the hungry, supporting breast cancer awareness, assisting local schools and community organizations, and supporting members of the armed forces and their families. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please follow the below instructions to apply:
1. Fill out the Quick Apply Form
2. Continue to the employer's website (the link will be provided after you fill out the Quick Apply Form).