Posted on Sep. 12, 2016
$14+ AN HOUR!!
And that's just the starting rate for these seasonal warehouse positions. Yep, you could be making $14 an hour!
So, we’ve got a client, Radial, that’s looking to hire a lot of great people for long term warehouse sorting and shipping jobs. And we think you just might be one of them.
What’s in it for you? How about comprehensive benefits after one week. This isn’t your average warehouse gig. These warehouse positions are a great way to start earning quick cash. And trust us, you’ll be surprised how quickly it adds up. Let’s make it happen.
We have many different shift options available. Apply today, and we will help you find the right shift to fit your schedule!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Material Handler Associates include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scanning out a pick cart, and setting up the cart according to the pick list
- Pick the required products, verifying items using UPC codes
- Place products in the correct locations on cart
- Ensure that the cart is scanned into computer system at the end of the picking process
- Cross-train in other positions within the department
- Warehouse experience not required
- Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Carry out verbal and/or written instructions
Apply online, Call us, or Apply in person:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select how you want to apply. Click on the link provided to complete your online application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number, or select employers address to apply in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled