at US AutoForce
Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
U.S AutoForce, a division of U.S. Venture is actively interviewing and hiring for our Warehouse Material Handlers in Kansas City, KS!
A Material Handler is primarily responsible for unloading and stocking tires and auto parts. Position will require pulling products from shelves and loading/unloading trucks in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer service expectations. Material Handler is an intermediate position. Associate can resolve most questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to the team, supervisor or manager. May include back-up driver duties.
A scheduled start time and end time will be established between the core hours of 6:00am - 5:00pm.
- Check in product completely and accurately
- Stock products and process returns properly
- Inspect and physically count return merchandise assuring it is in resalable condition in order to give a “Quality Minded” reputation
- Load trucks using good judgment regarding use of space and product safety
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors in all assigned tasks
- Operate power equipment, including powered industrial trucks (forklifts) and high reach lifts
- May perform counter, dispatch, or backup driver duties
- 1 year of work experience
- 18 years of age
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record, as needed
- Good memory and able to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Basic reading and math skills required
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds depending on the location, and work at heights of 20 feet on a regular basis
- Ability to push and/or roll tires up to 400 pounds
- Ability to be trained and use powered industrial trucks (forklifts) and high reach lifts
- Work on his/her feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Click Apply here to send your contact information and resume directly to the recruiter!