Posted on Jul. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
WAREHOUSE LEAD POSITION
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Oversees the receiving, stocking and shipping processes in the parts warehouse. Maintains a smooth workflow in the pulling and shipping of parts.
• Maintains up to date knowledge on all shipping processes for the current carries in use, including necessary paperwork, claims, etc.
• Notifies management when additional personnel are needed.
• Notifies management of employment related issues with current staff.
• Monitors warehouse staff to ensure that production efforts are maximized for staff size and duties.
• Supervises the daily workflow and assigns duties to staff by priority (IE: who stocks, ships or picks and when).
• Develops and follows procedures for checking order accuracy before shipment.
• Maintains and appropriate level of shipping supplies (IE: tape, boxes, etc) and monitors their efficient and proper usage.
• Develops and maintains an efficient system for checking in drivers and moving parts from the receiving area to the staging area.
• Develops and maintains a process for tracking and returning left over parts.
• Pulls “cancelled” orders from the staging area and returns to stock or vendor accordingly.
• Keeps abreast of and complies with all manufacturer, local and federal regulations regarding the handling and shipment of Hazardous Material.
• Complies with federal and company regulations regarding the collection, storage and disposal of customers personal, non-public information as designated by the Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
• Checks the company’s designated human resource site on a bi-weekly basis and completes the required training.
• Maintains appropriate appearance, including wearing a shirt and/ or uniform as designated by parts management to identify them as a Bachman Auto Group representative.
Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".