Posted on Sep. 20, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on Tuesday, October 4, from 10am to 2pm.
*Click Apply now for the location address.
Component Services & Logistics is a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned logistics facility that supports one of the leading Global distributors of electronic components (America II Electronics). We’re searching for an individual who has previous quality control experience and able to work Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm. This position pays $11.50/hour. The summary of duties are as follows:
Summary of Responsibilities/Duties
- Perform detailed inspection of IC and Passive components utilizing a variety of inspection and magnification tools.
- Identify product by item number, manufacturer, quantity, date code and country of origin.
- Handling and packaging components in accordance with ANSI/ESD-S20.20-2007 standards
- Utilize various counting machines, weight counters, tape and reel counters and diode counters.
- Pull product for sales orders
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Follow written work instructions in accordance with ISO 9001-2008 standards
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Perform a variety of basic MS office web based software functions
- Must have previous quality control experience.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Able to use basic office equipment as required.
- Able to understand written and oral English instructions.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, personal/sick days, and 401(k) plan with 50% company match all in a business casual environment.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a strong, stable company visit our website to learn more at www.americaii.com EOE/DFW