at Rue La La
Posted on Oct. 6, 2016
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour and other perks
Rue La La - Shepherdsville, KY
Based on a flash sales concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––catapulting growth to 15+ million members who generated ~ $400 million in gross revenues in 2014. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the market.
Rue is hiring for full-time, first-shift positions! Here are the details:
Shift Structure (subject to change based on business need)
• 5 days a week during peak season
• Shift start times vary from 5 am to 7 am
• Overtime and weekend work will be required based on needs of the business
• Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
• Peak Incentives
• Must be willing to be certified on high pickers and mechanical equipment
• Associates are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on DAY ONE of employment
• Free parking
• Sample Sales
• Free coffee available daily
• Recognition lunches for employee achievements
• Monthly birthday lunch celebrations
TYPES OF WAREHOUSE ROLES INCUDE:
• Inbound: Putaway, Processing/Receiving, and Returns
• Outbound: Packing and Picking
• Troubleshooting and Quality
• This role requires an individual to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, stand for long periods of time and walk significant distances for 8-10 hour days.
• The role is production and quality oriented so there will be goals established which need to be met.
• Scan license plate, UPC bar codes, or input transfer number & profile products if necessary using a warehouse management system (WMS).
• Verify and count products against purchase orders.
• Input necessary information into the system (WMS).
• Identify issues and provide resolutions to problems.
• Cross-train in all partner receipts, cross-train in prep and put away (inbound/outbound).
• Complete housecleaning and safety assignments.
• Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Consistent work history and customer service experience as a minimum.
• Two years of relevant experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment preferred.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Step 1: Fill out the 'Quick Apply'
Step 2: Attach your resume
Step 3: Click on 'Apply Now'
Step 4: After clicking on 'Apply Now' complete the online application via the link provided.
**You must fill out the online application to be considered for this position.**