at Rue La La
Posted on Sep. 1, 2016
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour and other Perks
Rue La La - Shepherdsville, KY
Based on a flash sales concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––catapulting growth to 15+ million members who generated ~ $400 million in gross revenues in 2014. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the market.
Rue is hiring for full-time, first-shift positions! Here are the details:
Shift Structure (subject to change based on business need)
• 5 days a week during peak season
• Shift start times vary from 5 am to 7 am
• Overtime and weekend work will be required based on needs of the business
• Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
• Peak Incentives
• Must be willing to be certified on high pickers and mechanical equipment
• Associates are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on DAY ONE of employment
• Free parking
• Sample Sales
• Free coffee available daily
• Recognition lunches for employee achievements
• Monthly birthday lunch celebrations
TYPES OF WAREHOUSE ROLES INCUDE:
• Inbound: Putaway, Processing/Receiving, and Returns
• Outbound: Packing and Picking
• Troubleshooting and Quality
• This role requires an individual to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, stand for long periods of time and walk significant distances for 8-10 hour days.
• The role is production and quality oriented so there will be goals established which need to be met.
• Scan license plate, UPC bar codes, or input transfer number & profile products if necessary using a warehouse management system (WMS).
• Verify and count products against purchase orders.
• Input necessary information into the system (WMS).
• Identify issues and provide resolutions to problems.
• Cross-train in all partner receipts, cross-train in prep and put away (inbound/outbound).
• Complete housecleaning and safety assignments.
• Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Consistent work history and customer service experience as a minimum.
• Two years of relevant experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment preferred.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Go to the 'Apply Now' button at the Top Right of this Ad for information on applying for this position!
You must fill out the online application to be considered for this position.