Posted on Jan. 7, 2018
Health Insurance, 401K
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring: Warehouse Associates
We offer the following:
• Great Pay!
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
This Position is responsible to process orders for daily routes through the orderly receipt, picking and loading of product. Maintains the warehouse in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Pick product for routes as defined on the pick sheets.
• Attend training and practice knowledge of SOP’s and all company policies and procedures as they relate to food and associate safety practices. Notify management of violations.
• Use pallets that are of good quality; visually inspect the product for damages and properly place on the pallet to minimize cross contamination; Handle products in a manner consistent with food safety procedures.
• Product that is packaged in ice shall be selected in a way that will prevent ice from melting into other cases throughout the loading and delivery process
• Take appropriate corrective actions when a spill or damaged case is discovered
• Operate all Company warehouse equipment in a safe and reliable manner. Report all equipment failures to immediate supervisor.
• Ensure that warehouse is maintained in a sanitary manner according to Company standards.
• Tracks time spent on assignments for productivity reporting on a daily basis.
• Follow proper selection procedures as established by the company.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred.
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability