Posted on Oct. 17, 2016
The Reserves Network is seeking
Warehouse Associates for Brooks, KY company
Monday- Friday, 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Overtime is mandatory and could be short term notice.
• Ensuring orders are filled accurately and efficiently
• Complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Receive and count stock items.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stock rooms, warehouses or storage yards.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms or other areas.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools or other labeling equipment.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to read and understand English.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Experience working in warehouse is a plus.
Apply Online or
in person at our Louisville offices - see apply buttons