Posted on Sep. 1, 2017
Warehouse Associate Team Leader (2nd Shift)
Neovia Logistics Services
West Chester Township, OH
Neovia Logistics Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Neovia is the global, integrated logistics service provider on a new path, creating value chain solutions that are focused on the customer’s business performance. Today, Neovia simplifies the complexity of logistics for businesses across six continents, leveraging and expanding on the expertise developed through our origins as Caterpillar Logistics. Our solutions are state of the art, designed and implemented by professionals who live and breathe logistics and offer unparalleled expertise in 3PL (Third Party Logistics), supply chain strategy, network design, and execution.
Ensures that shipment or receipt of goods to or from various locations is accomplished. Demonstrates and leads with a sound knowledge of logistic and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
• Ensure the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies.
• Works from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations, and timing.
• Demonstrate and lead the uses of machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging.
• Demonstrate and lead the use, safe operation, and servicing of mechanical, motorized, and or electrical equipment in the facilities work environment.
• Demonstrate and lead the performance of specialized clerical, and documentation duties.
• Demonstrate and lead in other duties as assigned by management.
• Must be part of the rotational ‘on-call’ team
Minimum Required Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience
• Basic math skills
• Ability to read/write and interpret documents
Additional Desirable Qualifications
• Warehouse experience
• Logistics experience
Key Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas
• Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheets)
• Attention to details
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing and stooping
• Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight
• Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor
• Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
Interested? Hit the "Apply Now" button!