Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
Full Time, Contract
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Flexible schedule
Pay up to $14.00 which includes shift differential
Weekly Paycheck directly deposited
Paid Overtime after 40 hours/week
Medical and Dental Benefits
Direct hire after successful attendance and production after 90 days
Multiple shifts available
Positions available in the following areas:
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for daily customer order fulfillment activities within an assigned area(s) of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for demonstrating safety and operational expertise within a quality and productivity driven environment. This position will be required to proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis.
* Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as
the business requires, assignment across various functions such
as checking, picking, packing, replenishment shipping,
receiving/returns, sorting, or loading, material handler or other
related job function (as applicable to operation).
* May, on occasion, operate a pallet jack to move product around
* Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous focus
on housekeeping and safety.
* Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
* High school diploma or equivalent education preferred
* Basic ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, using
the English language
* Basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
* Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds regularly, up to 150 pounds
* Ability to push, pull, grasp, and fine manipulation of equipment
using hands is ongoing throughout the work hours
Employment Solutions works closely with you to identify the right fit based on your skill set and qualifications needed to perform each job. Join our family of employees and learn for yourself why we are the best place to start your job search.
Employment Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.