Posted on Jan. 3, 2018
Parker Hannifin is hiring Warehouse Assembly Team Members!
2nd Shift 1:30-10pm
$15.35 to start!
This is a full time career you can retire from!
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Warehouse Assembly basic functions: Responsible for the execution of required assembly activities to meet customer requirements and internal measures.
* Perform various assembly and warehousing duties including, but not limited to set up and operation of the following types of assembly equipment:
* Saw Fitting
* Assembly Crimper
* Assembly lathe
* Pressure tester
* Flush booth
* Air powered tools
The candidae will also:
* Prepare assembled product for shipment to the customer
* Cycle counting
* And/or physical inventory
The candidate will use various types of warehouse equipment, including but not limited to:
* Various types of fork lifts
* Automated storage and retrieval systems
* Automated warehouse management systems (WMS)
* Use of various computer based programs (Bill of Ladings, small package manifest, PC type applications, mainframe type applications)
* Read and interrupt product prints and/or catalogs
* Use of measuring devices such as calipers and tapes for measurement of length
* Record assembly related data on assembly paperwork and/or in computer based program(s)
* Maintain all equipment according to facility maintenance procedures
* Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner observing all safety requirements
* Actively support the Corporate Win Strategy
* Perform other related responsibilities
Job requirements include standing, bending, stooping, twisting and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds See Hose Assembly Physical Capacity for full requirements.
_ High school graduate or equivalent
_ Ability to operate various types of assembly equipment, cutting equipment and fork lifts
_ Ability to operate various types of fork lifts
_ Ability to use measuring devices; tape measurer, caliper
_ Perform basic math; convert a decimal to a fraction and plot on a measuring tape
_ Read and interpret written (English) instructions
_ Computer experience a plus
Lift 20 lbs frequently, 50 lbs occasionally Job requirements include standing, bending, stooping and twisting
Skills: Problem solving skills, Ability to work well in teams, Strong attention to detail, General safety skills, Mathematical skills, Good housekeeping skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. ( Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor ) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf