at Terumo BCT
Posted on Sep. 10, 2017
STATE: Colorado (US-CO)
COUNTRY: United States
JOB TITLE: VP GLOBAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Join Terumo BCT as we unlock the potential of blood. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers. We are a $1B medical device company with over 5,500 Associates globally, with headquarters in Lakewood, CO (Denver, CO).
The VP of Global Marketing and Communications leads Terumo BCT's Global Marketing and Communication function, championing world class marketing disciplines and processes to foster growth in existing, adjacent and emerging markets. The person in this role also provides relevant, high impact shared marketing services to the business areas, connecting customer insights and market analytics to unlock the potential of our full portfolio and market presence. The person in this role is a key contributor as a member on the executive team and the commercial leadership team.
This position reports to the Execuitve VP of Global Commercial, and has 5 direct reports with a 45+ person team in total. This team encompasses all functional areas of marketing including product marketing, marketing strategy and planning, marketing communications, customer/market management, market access, communications and brand strategy.
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of successfully working within a complex marketing landscape, preferably within the life science or healthcare field. They are a seasoned leader with significant experience in driving teams with data-driven insights and recommendations to optimize marketing management strategies. He/She will have exemplary leadership skills with experience in developing high-performing, engaged teams with a keen focus on leadership development, accountability and strategy execution. The successful incumbent's demonstrated experience also includes:
* Mobilizing teams across borders and in evolving organizational structures, inspiring teams to exceed expectations while delighting customers.
* Using analytics to devise informed decesions across all marketing functions.
* Integrating qualitative and quantitative feedback loops to foster customer focused decision-making, and ultimately help capture and shape new markets and accelerate transition to new therapies in cellular thereapy & regenerative medicine.
* Supporting the Strategic Planning and Corporate Development process while fostering the connection between customer, region and global inputs. All the while, bringing relevant business opportunities among commercial teams to light.
* Partnering with businesses and regions to develop market access strategies, shape healthcare policy, reimbursement schemes, and drive adoption of new therapies.
KEY INTIATIVES FOR THE VP OF MARKETING POSITION INCLUDE:
* Leading the marketing team to becoming a world-class marketing organization.
* Building a marketing team that is recognized as a growth enabler.
* Identifying organic growth opportunities.
* Providing cost-effective, high impact shared services that meet global and local growth needs.
* Ensuring strategic alignment internally and externally for diverse audiences including CEO, Board of Directors, Terumo Corporate, industry forums and customer audiences.
* Leveraging capabilities to deliver market intelligence, communications, branding, advertising and promotion compliance, and investor relations.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, TO INCLUDE A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE CONTACT JACKIE CASSIDY, SENIOR RECRUITER AT Jackie.Cassidy@TerumoBCT.com OR 303-542-5041.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. As of January 1, 2017 the Terumo BCT Lakewood, Colorado location will be a tobacco-free workplace. For more information about Terumo BCT, visit our website www.terumobct.com/careers .
JOIN TERUMO BCT AS WE UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF BLOOD. We are a global leader in blood component and cellular technologies, and the only company with the unique combination of apheresis collections, manual and automated whole blood processing, and pathogen reduction coupled with leading technologies in therapeutic apheresis and cell processing. We believe in the potential of blood to do even more for patients than it does today. This belief inspires our innovation and strengthens our collaboration with customers.
As the largest medical device manufacturing company headquartered in Colorado, we are home to more than 2,300 associates and our products are in use in more than 125 countries and territories. Our Global footprint includes more than 5,500 associates and partners with regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
* Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
* Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
* One of Colorado's Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
* Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
* Leading technology through innovation and R&D
* Wellness programs
* Commitment to quality
* An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions
* A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues
Click Here to see what our associates have to say about our culture.
Each associate has a positive impact on our future by:
* Connecting to the lives of the patients we ultimately serve
* Growing through professional and leadership development activities
* Sharing company success through incentive plans
IF YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO DO WORK THAT IS CHANGING THE DELIVERY OF HEALTHCARE GLOBALLY, WE INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH US NOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL.