Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind is seeking:
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors Kansas City
*Please Note that a Master's Degree is required*
Work within the Family Support Division.
Even if you have never previously worked with the visually impaired we will train you.
Be the vision! This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
We require a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, Counseling, Psychology, Social work and many other related fields.
Our mission is to create opportunities for eligible blind and visually impaired persons in order that they may attain personal and vocational success.”
Perfect for those starting a career to Seasoned Veterans!
• Medical/Dental Insurance-for you and your family available. The State helps you pay a portion of this!
• 3 weeks paid vacation your first year with increases thereafter
• Retirement (Rare and highly valuable)
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Annual Leave (a real plus!)
• Sick Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Training for work with the visually impaired to add to your list of skills to enable you to move up
• Relaxed Atmosphere
• Giving others the chance to meet their own vocational and personal goals
• Small agency-100 or less employees in the entire state- (16 in Kansas City)
• The unique chance to work with staff and clients from diverse backgrounds for a common goal.
Interested individuals should contact the Kansas City District Office for more details. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Call or Email Rekha Nanchal for more details on how to apply Today!