Posted on Sep. 13, 2016
Centerstone is seeking candidate to join our behavioral healthcare agency team providing quality community services.
Working primarily in Franklin & Williamson counties. Position provides nursing care to individuals in the Vocational and Residential Division programs.
Duties of medication administration training, medication monitoring, education and training to consumers and staff, performing as a liaison between consumer and physicians, lab, pharmacist, family or vocational/residential staff, and other community caregivers education and support for consumers; promotes wellness, recovery and skill building to sustaining better heath; prevention training in the areas of wellness, recovery, managing symptoms, making healthy life style choices, recognizing and responding to relapse, managing crisis and achieving and sustaining recovery, maintenance of appropriate documentation.
• Requires an RN and two years relevant RN work experience, preferably with both mental health and developmental disabilities services.
• Must be a DHS approved Nurse Trainer or complete this training upon hire.
• Requires travel in local counties, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
• Pay for entry would be a minimum of $20.19 per hour. Consideration given for experience.
• Both full time and contractual opportunities available.
• 15 days of PTO each year and 9 holidays.
• Good benefit package (paid leave time, retirement plan match program, group health insurance) with full time positions). Requires successful completion of background check & ability to effectively utilize electronic systems.
Agency has implemented and imbedded Trauma Informed Care principles through the corporation.
Centerstone – delivering care that changes people’s lives. Join us building better tomorrows today. Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.