Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
It's Good To Be Great At What You Do!
We Can Make You Even Better!
We are the Dufresne Spencer Group (DSG) and we are the fastest growing Ashley Furniture HomeStore licensee in the US. We are two brands, Ashley Furniture and our Stash stores offering unique, value oriented home furnishings. We are currently seeking a Visual Presentation Manager at our store location in Greenwood, IN.
Our Company Vision is “Life Moments Matter”
“Life Moments Matter” is a view that home furnishings are not just sofas or beds or lamps but part of the fabric of people’s lives — where important things happen.
The Visual Presentation Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining an environment that draws attention to the floor plan and the furniture to maximize product sales. The visual presentation manager will be responsible for the overall environment of the store including displays and vignettes, product receiving/replenishment/rotation and store cleanliness.
Specific responsibilities of the Visual Presentation Manager include:
• Be creative, innovative and imaginative through execution of Visual Merchandising
• Present visual displays in an influential manner; maintain, refresh, and reset as needed.
• Ensure that all merchandise (new and clearance) is priced correctly when displayed, making all changes to price in a timely manner when necessary (GEM to print/prepare tags)
• Ensure that all furniture is placed on the sales floor and presented according to company directives including CAD placement, merchandising style guides, and seasonal changes.
• Assist with special events and promotions, including informational POP tagging and promotional POP execution.
• Develop and manage Floor Support staff and Housekeeper (where applicable).
• Manage and maintain inventory of showroom and warehouse.
• Use an understanding of color coordination, visual balance and interior design to develop attractive and innovative displays to maintain the showroom to the highest standard
• Ensure floor merchandise condition is being maintained/repaired to showroom quality, and store warehouse is organized according to plan and kept clear of clutter.
• Oversee and participate (if needed) in all aspects of store cleanliness including front entrance, restrooms, showroom floor, and backrooms.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits and Competitive Compensation Program:
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans and more
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Generous employee purchase policy
Qualifications Required as a Visual Presentation Manager include:
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs (MS Excel, Word, etc.)
• Previous design/merchandising experience (Design degree preferred)
• Willingness to embrace the core values of the company
• Maintain and exemplify high standards of professionalism
• Must have a cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor
• Must be highly organized and able to handle a large volume of product
• Must be able to attend in-town and out-of-town Markets, seminars and any other work related
functions as required
• Able to move up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
• Able to bend, stoop, reach, climb and push frequently
• Must be able to maintain balance and climb to five feet on a ladder in order to hand and/or change signs in and around the store