at Ivy tech
Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
The primary responsibilities for the Gallery Assistant
This position reports to the gallery manager (program chair).
* Assisting in the management of exhibit preparation and maintenance
* Designing all marketing materials for each show.
* Adjust gallery lighting for each show.
* Other duties as needed.
Assistant gallery manager must:
* be able to climb a ladder
* have working knowledge of simple math
* be able to work independently
* demonstrate attention to detail