Posted on Nov. 22, 2016
VIDEO EDITOR INTERNSHIP
National Editor internship positions for Internettop40.com has a rare ground-floor opportunity to assist in organizing rank by voting, viral open list social media website.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to:
• to organize groups to sign up and make postings and to approve all postings,
• to curate and generate other original content such as news stories, photos and videos in the various categories
• creating postings and lists in your category
• original content writing news stories of interest in your category
• organizing online promotions for new users
• liaison for special accounts for "celebrity users/authors/sponsors
• online and email promotions to attract new advertisers within your category
• knowledge of Wordpress, Mail Chimp, Buddypress to create online promotions with these various Wordpress Plugins
• College degree preferred, but not required
• ability to work from home
• set goals and achieve those goals.
• ability to use various web analytics to create unique reports of traffic and usage of internettop40.com
KNOWLEDGE OF: Computer software, hardware, languages, computer environment; detailed working knowledge of Microsoft.Net, C#, XML, MS SQL, SOAP, Web Services and current Microsoft desktop and server operating systems. Applicants with a second language will have preference
If interested, please go to the Quick Apply button located at the Top Right of this ad.