Posted on May. 17, 2017
Wednesday. May 24th
10 am - 2 pm
Click Apply Now for Location Details
To be considered for employment opportunities at RBFCU, all application fields must be completed.
Complete all application fields or download your employment profile from LinkedIn.
Job Description and Requirements
The Member Service Representative - Video Chat for Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union will provide enthusiastic, professional and quality remote assistance (via video conferencing or phone) from a centralized location. They will provide remote support and service to members and non-members while enhancing the image, sales, and growth of the credit union. Process new personal accounts, account updates, and related questions in accordance with policies, procedures and any applicable regulatory laws with minimal supervision. In addition, effectively communicate and work with other internal departments. Recommend accounts, products, and services which will benefit our members’ economic well-being and quality of life. Meet the minimum standards for goals within the department for the position. Maintain a current working knowledge of all RBFCU accounts, products, services, and procedures. All other duties are assigned by supervisors or management.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Spanish fluency a plus
• Ability to effectively use phone and other office equipment
• Type 25 words per minute, operate a 10-key by touch, and be proficient in utilizing PC and software
• Teamwork and dedication to developing strong relationships with coworkers and other internal departments
• Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi task and manage time effectively
• Good attendance and promptness is required
• Able to move up to 25 pounds and sit for long periods of time
• Good vision (correctable), hearing, and manual dexterity
• Must be available to work Saturdays
• Must be eligible for bondability
• Representative Trainee: Minimum 3 years of cash handling and customer service experience
• Representative: Minimum 1 1/2 years of financial institution or call center experience
• Specialist: Minimum 2 years financial institution and call center experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.