Posted on Mar. 13, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers part-time employment with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Meet and interview with the hiring managers on Tuesday, March 21, from 10 am to 2 pm. Hiring managers will be on site to discuss opportunities with AVI in the Columbus area. Company Website.
Vending Route Driver
The Vending Route Driver is responsible for filling vending machines with merchandise and maintaining good relations with customers on their assigned route.
Job Duties include:
• Encourages good customer relations through product promotion and positive attitude toward client
• Rotates perishable merchandise and minimizes waste
• Cleans & sanitizes vending machines
• Keeps vending area clean
• Orders merchandise
• Valid Drivers’ License (A CDL is not required)
• Good Driving Record
• Must be self-motivated
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Candidates must be able to pass the DOT physical
• Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently
• Outgoing personality with the ability to up sell
• Ability to be analytical and organized
• A great work ethic
• Superior customer service standards
• Organizational skills
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive training
• Growth opportunities
We require pre-employment drug testing.
To apply for this position, please fill out the "quick apply" section with your name, email address and phone number. Click apply now, then continue to the "Company's employer website" to complete the online application.
AVI Foodsystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer