at Bags Inc.
Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
Bags, Inc. is expanding its Valet operation at the Wyndham Resort and is actively searching for the right people to work in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment.
The Valet Attendant welcomes each guest with a smile and provides the absolute best customer service -- every single time!
If you are interested, meet the job requirements, and are ready to work at a rapid pace -- APPLY NOW!
• Ability to jog at a swift pace to retrieve parked vehicles
• Ability to drive all types of motor vehicles including cars, motorcycles, automatic and manual transmissions
• Clean Driving Record
• Customer service experience, preferred
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• At least 18 years of age
• Must be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
• Must be able to work in outside weather conditions entire shift
• Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
• Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
• Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times.
• For all male employees a fully grown in, well maintained mustache, beard or goatee are permitted.
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
• Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times