at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Apr. 28, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Bag, Inc. is expanding its Lake Buena Vista, FL Valet operation and is actively searching for the right people to work in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment.
If you meet the job requirements below and are ready to work at a rapid pace -- APPLY NOW!
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and Graveyard Shift needed!
The Valet Supervisor position will directly oversee the staff of Valet Runners and Valet Cashiers at a full service resort property. Please note that this is a "hands-on" hourly + tips position so candidates must be available to work most days and/or shifts as fluctuating business needs dictate.
Must be able to perform with high intensity:
• Pro-active customer/guest service
• Effective communicate with the client and guests
• Scheduling and staffing of a busy 24/7 operation
• Supervise employees in accordance with company policy and practices
• At least one (1) year supervisory experience
• Experience in hospitality, restaurant, tourism, retail, or armed forces
• Formalized leadership training
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Intermediate computer experience
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Body piercing must be limited to quarter sized earrings worn on the bottom of the earlobe.
• Fingernails should be no longer than 1/4 inch long and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. Charms and decals are prohibited.
• Hair must be a natural color and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style.
• Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• Hair must be a natural color and neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar. Sideburns must not extend below the bottom of the ear.
• For all male employees a fully grown in, well-maintained mustache, beard or goatee is permitted.
• Facial hair must be neatly trimmed at one-fourth of an inch in length and may not present an unkempt appearance.
• Extreme styles are prohibited
• Fingernails must be clean and presentable and not extend beyond the tips of the finger.