at Bags, Inc.
Posted on Nov. 16, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Dispatchers must be able to maintain an organized and professional work environment in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The dispatcher will be required to accept and process valet fees, answer multiple inquiries simultaneously, coordinate the parking and retrieving of guest vehicles while keeping track of all keys.
• At least 18 years of age
• Experience in a customer service position preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift 70 lbs.
• Must outside weather conditions be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
• Ability to work in
• Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including PM shifts and weekends.
• Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
• Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
• Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times.
• Fully grown, neatly trimmed beard, mustache, and goatees are permissible.
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
• Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times