at Bags Inc.
Posted on Nov. 29, 2016
***Meet our Hiring Managers In-person***
WHEN: Tuesday Dec. 13th from 10am - 2 pm.
***Click Apply now for location address.***
Bags, Inc. is expanding its Valet operation and is actively searching for the right people to work in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment. The Valet Dispatcher accepts and process valet fees, answer multiple inquiries simultaneously, coordinate the parking and retrieving of guest vehicles while keeping track of all keys. If you are interested, meet the job requirements, and are ready to work at a rapid pace -- APPLY NOW!
• At least 18 years of age
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service experience, preferred
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
• Must be able to work in outside weather conditions entire shift
• Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
• Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
• Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times.
• For all male employees a fully grown in, well maintained mustache, beard or goatee are permitted.
• Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
• Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times