Posted on May. 24, 2017
Pinnergy Now Hiring Vacuum Truck Drivers
$1,000 sign on bonus!
Pinnergy is a diversified energy services company with a broad and comprehensive service offering to customers throughout Texas and Louisiana, and is one of the largest independent oilfield service companies in its industry. Pinnergy has immediate openings for its Fluids Division in Midland, Texas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive the truck and trailer to the destination safely and efficiently.
• Inspect truck and trailer for defects before and after trips and report any discrepancies indicating truck condition.
• Must be able to drop and spot trailers on the appropriate yard.
• Ability to back trailers in and out of designated areas without damaging surrounding vehicles or property.
• Maneuvers trailers in and around tight corners, through manufacturing areas and around high traffic zones.
• Obey all traffic laws set by the state and federal government.
• Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested applicants click on Apply Now!