Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Thursday November 16th from 10 am to 2 pm.
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
Under general supervision, the Vacation Specialist is responsible for generating marketing package sales from qualified prospects who are onsite and from guests who have participated in an onsite Vacation Ownership presentation, but did not purchase an ownership or Sampler package.
• Maintains the sites minimum standard for BB sales penetration from various marketing channels.
• Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
• Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
• Remains current on all area attractions and dining options.
• Knows local resorts and all of the amenities that it offers to owners, members and guests.
• Reports all negative guest experiences to management.
• Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted bounce back penetration with management.
• Places and receives phone calls to onsite guests before their departure to market the BB Package.
• Attends all In-House, regional, and staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
• Performs accurate accounting of various forms of payment and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by management.
• Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state-specific.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
• Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
• Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
• Ability to efficiently plan, schedule, confirm and handling forms of payment (i.e. cash handling skills – the ability to count currency, make and count change back) for activity and events.
• Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature, changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
• Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
• Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include: nights, weekends, holidays, approved overtime and alternative schedules or shifts as requested by management.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer