Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
***MEET OUR RECRUITERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on March 21st from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply Now for the LOCATION ADDRESS
Diamond Resorts International is NOW HIRING Vacation Specialist(s) to join our team!
Please Click ‘Apply Now’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters IN PERSON!
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
Under general supervision, the Vacation Specialist is responsible for generating marketing package sales from qualified prospects who are onsite and from guests who have participated in an onsite Vacation Ownership presentation, but did not purchase an ownership or Sampler package.
• Generates Bounce Back (BB) marketing package sales from qualified prospects that will participate in future Vacation Ownership presentations.
• Maintains the sites minimum standard for BB sales penetration from various marketing channels.
• Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing presentation and qualification pitch.
• Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
• Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
• Remains current on all area attractions and dining options.
• Knows local resorts and all of the amenities that it offers to owners, members and guests.
• Reports all negative guest experiences to management.
• Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted bounce back penetration with management.
• Places and receives phone calls to onsite guests before their departure to market the BB Package.
• Responsible for covering a variety of shifts, including the concierge desk, gifting area, and other sales and marketing locations within the Resort, according to business needs and/or as assigned and directed by management.
• Attends all In-House, regional, and staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
• Performs accurate accounting of various forms of payment and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by management.
• Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the hospitality, marketing, and/or sales field required.
• Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state-specific.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally during interpersonal interactions and has proper telephone etiquette.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
• Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
• Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
• Ability to efficiently plan, schedule, confirm and handling forms of payment (i.e. cash handling skills – the ability to count currency, make and count change back) for activity and events.
• Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature, changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
• Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
• Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include: nights, weekends, holidays, approved overtime and alternative schedules or shifts as requested by management.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Qualified Sales Leads
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
***Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
Thank you for your interest in Diamond Resorts International, and we look forward to meeting you on March 21st!
Equal Opportunity Employer