Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
***MEET OUR RECRUITERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on March 21st from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply Now for the LOCATION ADDRESS
Diamond Resorts International is NOW HIRING Vacation Counselor Sales Agent(s) to join our team!
Please Click ‘Apply Now’ for LOCATION DETAILS to Meet Our Recruiters IN PERSON!
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
The Vacation Counselor is responsible for the direct sales of Diamond Resorts International® vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner.
The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs & interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured sales presentation.
The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI product can provide added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, while providing top quality customer service.
• Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
• Follow up with owners and THE Club® members after the sale based on established policies and procedures.
• Maintain a professional relationship with owners and Club members to develop trust and commitment.
• Maintain open and frequent communication with owners and Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
• Attend all required sales meetings and training.
• Work within established pricing and FDI costs.
• Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
• Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Two (2) years previous sales experience.
• One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
• Previous vacation ownership or timeshare sales experience preferred.
• Effective telephone skills.
• Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
• Must be able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Bilingual preferred.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Qualified Sales Leads
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
***Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
Thank you for your interest in Diamond Resorts International, and we look forward to meeting you on March 21st!
Equal Opportunity Employer