Posted on Jul. 25, 2017
UTILITY CONSTRUCTION LABORERS
J. Daniel & Company is a full-service utility contractor specializing in the Telephone, Gas, Cable TV, Electric and Water industry. We have a proven track record of on-time and on-budget construction as well as the management, personnel, and equipment, which enables us to compete in this ever changing utility field. Successful candidates will have experience in Backhoe operations, Carpentry, & General Construction Labor
We offer Good Pay with Benefits.
Use the Quick Apply to the right of this page to attach your resume
Then Click the Apply Now button for our address and come in to fill out an application.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience requirements- Knowledge of the use of various power tools including pneumatic air tools.
Qualifications- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug Test and Physical examination
Responsibilities - Duties to include digging near underground utilities. Repair of existing conduit systems.
- Placing of telephone cables.
- Complete restoration of areas can include dirt, asphalt, and concrete.
- Daily vehicle inspection pre-trip and post-trip.
- Maintaining all fluid levels for safe operation of a vehicle.
- Attend all scheduled Safety Meetings wear all appropriate PPE at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Work hoursFull Time