Posted on May. 5, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Richland Manor
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HAVE STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care and Assisted Living facility currently looking for an experienced LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE / LPN with strong clinical knowledge to join our team as UNIT MANAGER.
The responsible of our Unit Manager / LPN will include, but are not limited to :
- Replace call-ins for the following shift when necessary
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Interview and participate in the hiring process for certified nursing assistants in the assigned caseload
- Assist in developing work assignments, and/or assist in completing and performing such tasks
- Make daily rounds of the unit to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards
- Participate in employee performance evaluations, determining your shift's staffing requirements, and make recommendations to the DHS concerning employee dismissals, transfers, etc.
- Prepare, administer and document medications and treatments as ordered by the physician and/or included as nursing interventions on the plan of care, as needed.
- Perform nursing procedures as required by resident assessment physician orders and plan of care. Remain proficient in all resident required nursing procedures.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Possess a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
* Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN state license and CPR certification
* Prior management experience and experience in Long Term Care strongly preferred
* Strong clinical skills
* Must be compassionately committed to customer service and have a love of the elderly!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-